Entrepreneurship training for refugee women
Call for application - Brilliant Entrepreneur training
Entrepreneurship training for refugee women in Utrecht or Utrechtse Heuvelrug who would like to:
Become a Brilliant Entrepreneur!
Do you want to discover your talent and start your own enterprise? Join the Brilliant Entrepreneur programme!
Through our 3 months pilot project you will get to know your own talent and lay the foundation for your own enterprise.
The programme consists of 5 training sessions of half a day in the area of Utrecht/Utrechtse Heuvelrug, assignments between the sessions, collaboration with colleague participants and network meetings.
- You know your talent and how to make better use of it.
- You have taken the first steps towards creating your own enterprise.
- You have expanded your network and know how where to find your potential clients.
Participating in the programme is free of charge. However, participants are required to pay their own travel costs and consumptions.
Dates and topics of the training
Criteria for participation:
- You have a refugee status and you are settled
- You have sufficient English or Dutch skills in order to participate in the programme.
- You are interested in personal development and motivated to start own enterprise.
- You are motivated to commit time for active participation in the programme.
- Knowledge, pre-education or work experience as an entrepreneur or professional is helpful, but not required to be eligible for participating in the program.
How to apply?
Send an e-mail with the following information:
- Your name, age and country of origin.
- Your education level.
- Your professional experience with employment/entrepreneurship.
- Your motivation to participate
We will be happy to welcome you!